Welcome to SIMBA, LLC
Your partner in bringing advanced cancer diagnosis, treatment technology and profesional services from the U.S. to developing countries in the Asia Pacific.
What we do:
Strategic International Medical Business Alliance (SIMBA), LLC is a U.S. privately owned health care company from California focusing on delivering advanced cancer care and diagnostic imaging services in developing countries. Our strategic partners are University of California at San Diego, Axxcess Capital, LLC, Varian Medical System and Elekta.
Our business model is to create cancer centers with operation and professional services from U.S. in partnership with local developers and professionals. The overall objective is to bring the state-of-the-art U.S. cancer treatments at reasonable cost to private patients in developing countries. SIMBA, LLC brings together highly specialized and experienced teams with specific expertise in various health care-related fields such as:
- Equipment planning
- Medical professionals (board-certified U.S. cancer specialist
- Tele-medicine for radiation therapy planning and radiology services
- Supporting medical staff (physicists, dosimetrists, nurses, technicians).
- Medical staff training
- Operation and management
- Design, architecture, and facility planninig
- Project management
- Marketing and financing
- Electronic medical record systems